Welcome to my website! My name is Matt Tudball and I am a Wellcome Trust 4-year PhD student at the MRC Integrative Epidemiology Unit, University of Bristol, developing methods for selection bias in observational studies. I am a former undergraduate and graduate student in the Department of Economics at the University of Toronto.
I primarily use this website to post my teaching materials and research projects.
I can be contacted at email@example.com.
- An Interval Estimation Approach to Selection Bias in Observational Studies (with Jack Bowden, Rachael Hughes, Kate Tilling and Qingyuan Zhao)
- Long Time Out: Unemployment and Joblessness in Canada and the United States (with Kory Kroft, Fabian Lange and Matt Notowidigdo), Journal of Labour Economics
- Mendelian Randomisation Conference (Bristol. July, 2019)
- Society for Epidemiologic Research Annual Meeting (Minneapolis. June, 2019)
- European Causal Inference Meeting (Bremen. March, 2019)
Here is a link to my academic CV (updated as of 14 June, 2019).